“You can expect you will hear more from us on this topic”
- Posted by ToddSullivan
- on September 14th, 2012
Seriously, did the top brass at $BAM or $GGP think their dismissive letters last week were going to be the last word on this? I am going to give them the benefit of a doubt and say they didn’t. But, given the nature of the letters and the manner in which they were written, one truly has to wonder. Here is the news source.
Rather than recite everything we have said all along, here is the last post on the subject.
Bottom line? I can’t see any reason Bruce Flatt given the conflicts that have arisen from the $SPG attempted purchase of $GP and his role should remain the Chairman of GGP. Further, I am shocked and more than a little disappointed the Board of GGP has seemingly taken no action due to the events. Now. some could be forthcoming, but to remain silent for so long over this is discouraging……
To see more posts on any of the companies mentioned in this article, enter their stock ticker symbol in the search box.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Todd's investing strategy is essentially long with the rare short. He seeks to buy undervalued issues with an upcoming catalyst that will help them realized.... More »
aapl acas ackman aig AN bac BAM bbep BBI bgp BPO buffett CC CODi CRE davidson dow einhorn employment ETFC f ggp hhc housing IGOI jcp jmba joe mbi mcd mgm MO oesx pld PM rail sbux seth klarman SHLD spg spy theory trade VIC xom
- Tuesday links: the secret of SEO | Abnormal Returns on The Private Economy is Doing Just Fine
- The Expansion and Employment | ValuePlays on Housing Thoughts & New Home Supply Sinks to 4.1mos
- Housing Bubble Hysteria: Facts Versus Ficton » CanuckPost.com on Why I Am Cautiously Optimistic About 2010 $$
- CRM Still Thinks -1 + -1 = 2 | ValuePlays on What Did CRM Buy in Buddy Media?? Increasing Losses and Cash Serious Flow Drain…
- Student Loans Won’t Kill Housing Recovery – ValueWalk | on Student Loans and Housing