Value Investing Congress Vegas
- Posted by ToddSullivan
- on October 30th, 2012
It’ll be hard to so now to going to this one. The spring Value Investing Congress will be held May 6 & 7, 2013 at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Follow this link for a $800 early bird discount rate. The offer expires 11/6. Just enter code S13VP1 at checkout to receive the discount.
There are always speakers added so stay tuned… Don’t be surprised if Ackman is on the final list. He can use it as a excuse to go see $HHC properties in Vegas while there.
Below is our list of confirmed speakers:
· Steven Romick, First Pacific Advisors
· David Nierenberg and Cara Jacobsen, D3 Family Funds
· Carlo Cannell, Cannell Capital
· Zeke Ashton, Centaur Capital
· John Hempton , Bronte Capital Management
· Albert H. Yong and Chan H. Lee, Petra Capital
· Chris Mittleman, Mittleman Brothers
· Zack Buckley, Buckley Capital Partners
· Isaac Schwartz, Robotti & Company Advisors LLC
· Jeff Pintar, Pintar Investment Company
· Phil Goldstein, Bulldog Investors
· Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners
To see more posts on any of the companies mentioned in this article, enter their stock ticker symbol in the search box.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Todd's investing strategy is essentially long with the rare short. He seeks to buy undervalued issues with an upcoming catalyst that will help them realized.... More »
aapl acas ackman aig AN bac BAM bbep BBI bgp BPO buffett CC CODi CRE davidson dow einhorn employment ETFC f ggp hhc housing IGOI jcp jmba joe mbi mcd mgm MO oesx pld PM rail sbux seth klarman SHLD spg spy theory trade VIC xom
- Tuesday links: the secret of SEO | Abnormal Returns on The Private Economy is Doing Just Fine
- The Expansion and Employment | ValuePlays on Housing Thoughts & New Home Supply Sinks to 4.1mos
- Housing Bubble Hysteria: Facts Versus Ficton » CanuckPost.com on Why I Am Cautiously Optimistic About 2010 $$
- CRM Still Thinks -1 + -1 = 2 | ValuePlays on What Did CRM Buy in Buddy Media?? Increasing Losses and Cash Serious Flow Drain…
- Student Loans Won’t Kill Housing Recovery – ValueWalk | on Student Loans and Housing