Crocs: “Actively Buying Back Shares”
- Posted by ToddSullivan
- on December 11th, 2012
Last night I wrote regarding the announced credit line expansion “The increase will allow them to repurchase shares at a controlled pace and allow them to maintain their liquidity should it be needed”. Well. this morning $CROX filed an 8k stating that, if fact, that is precisely what they are doing.
This is good, shares are cheap, backlog is up 33% YOY and the balance sheet is very stable.
To see more posts on any of the companies mentioned in this article, enter their stock ticker symbol in the search box.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Todd's investing strategy is essentially long with the rare short. He seeks to buy undervalued issues with an upcoming catalyst that will help them realized.... More »
aapl acas ackman aig AN bac BAM bbep BBI bgp BPO buffett CC CODi CRE davidson dow einhorn employment ETFC f ggp hhc housing IGOI jcp jmba joe mbi mcd mgm MO oesx pld PM rail sbux seth klarman SHLD spg spy theory trade VIC xom
- Student Loans Won’t Kill Housing Recovery – ValueWalk | on Student Loans and Housing
- Student Loans Won’t Kill Housing Recovery – ValueWalk | jobsboss.eu on Student Loans and Housing
- Sunday links: high fee follies | Abnormal Returns on Housing Update
- Housing Update | ValuePlays on Why I Am Cautiously Optimistic About 2010 $$
- Thursday links: wishing for more | Abnormal Returns on Economic Activity Drives Employment which Drives Stock Market