Jamba Growth Outlook Changes
- Posted by ToddSullivan
- on March 18th, 2013
Take a look at these two slides from Jamba Juice ($JMBA)
From Dec 2011
From today’s presentation:
Notice the difference? From 2700 to 3700 store outlook in just over a year? Think there isn’t demand for franchises? Now, all this also ignores the 1400 JambaGo locations that will be installed by the end of 2013 and at least another thousand in ’14. Another things to keep in mind is that CEO White is notoriously conservative in his outlook. Any outlook he puts out is a close to a a done deal as one can get.
They also announced late last year (November) they were opening up 100 trade areas in California. As of today, all but one is sold.
Jamba has finished the turnaround…… now comes some growth
Full 2013 Presentation: (click to open pdf)
To see more posts on any of the companies mentioned in this article, enter their stock ticker symbol in the search box.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Todd's investing strategy is essentially long with the rare short. He seeks to buy undervalued issues with an upcoming catalyst that will help them realized.... More »
aapl acas ackman aig AN bac BAM BBI bgp BPO buffett CC CODi CRE davidson dow einhorn employment ETFC f fairx ggp hhc housing IGOI jcp jmba joe mbi mcd mgm MO oesx pld PM rail sbux seth klarman SHLD spg spy theory trade VIC xom
- Tuesday links: the secret of SEO | Abnormal Returns on The Private Economy is Doing Just Fine
- The Expansion and Employment | ValuePlays on Housing Thoughts & New Home Supply Sinks to 4.1mos
- Housing Bubble Hysteria: Facts Versus Ficton » CanuckPost.com on Why I Am Cautiously Optimistic About 2010 $$
- CRM Still Thinks -1 + -1 = 2 | ValuePlays on What Did CRM Buy in Buddy Media?? Increasing Losses and Cash Serious Flow Drain…
- Student Loans Won’t Kill Housing Recovery – ValueWalk | on Student Loans and Housing