Fairholme Wins Again In Court vs Treasury/FHFA
- Posted by ToddSullivan
- on April 4th, 2014
Judge Sweeney today accepted as proposed Fairholmes discovery schedule vs Treasury/FHFA.
Discovery shall commence on Monday, April 7, 2014, and shall be completed by Thursday, July 31, 2014.
The gov’t had sought to both delay discovery and severely limit its scope, both arguments were rejected by the Judge..
We can expect ~10 depositions and 25 interrogatories to be served on various Treasury and FHFA officials starting next week as well as a massive document request. There will be a status conference every two weeks basically so the Judge can threaten and chastise the gov’t for their anticipated heel dragging and general lack of cooperation
This is gonna be sooooo good….
To see more posts on any of the companies mentioned in this article, enter their stock ticker symbol in the search box.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.
Todd's investing strategy is essentially long with the rare short. He seeks to buy undervalued issues with an upcoming catalyst that will help them realized.... More »
aapl acas ackman aig AN bac BAM BBI bgp BPO buffett CC CODi CRE davidson dow einhorn employment ETFC f fairx FNMA fnmas ggp hhc housing IGOI jcp jmba joe mbi mcd mgm MO oesx PM rail sbux seth klarman SHLD spg spy theory VIC xom
- Tuesday links: the secret of SEO | Abnormal Returns on The Private Economy is Doing Just Fine
- The Expansion and Employment | ValuePlays on Housing Thoughts & New Home Supply Sinks to 4.1mos
- Housing Bubble Hysteria: Facts Versus Ficton » CanuckPost.com on Why I Am Cautiously Optimistic About 2010 $$
- CRM Still Thinks -1 + -1 = 2 | ValuePlays on What Did CRM Buy in Buddy Media?? Increasing Losses and Cash Serious Flow Drain…
- Student Loans Won’t Kill Housing Recovery – ValueWalk | on Student Loans and Housing